Dog Training Workshops & SeminarsAmy is available for workshops and seminars. She talks several times each year throughout the United States.
“Be ready to learn and laugh a lot!
Great information, presented in a fun, positive way.”— Recent Seminar Attendee
Have Amy Speak Near You!
Popular Seminar Topics
Introducing “The Play Way”
Learn how Dr. Cook developed her approach to play therapy for dogs when food didn’t seem to be enough to break the fear barriers. This quest for an alternative way led her to pursue further education in the field of animal behavior.
She offers this seminar as either a Working Seminar or as an Audit Only seminar.
Her seminars usually include…
- Identifying Signs of Stress, Anxiety and Fear
- Personal Play as a Barometer
- When to use Classical Conditioning
- Removing the Pressure
- “Look and Dismiss” – what is it and how to use it
- Set Ups – anyone can do them
- Troubleshooting Set Ups
- Dispelling Common Myths about Fear
However, each seminar is unique and tailored to the needs of the audience; if there is a topic of particular interest, please let her know when booking the event.